From: Chuck Creesy
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: How many of us are there left?

I was a heavy Xywrite user back in the day (1980s and 1990s), later a sporadic NotaBene user, but the publisher I worked for (Princeton University Press) ultimately standardized on MS Word and I ended up doing most of my writing in my email browser and in simple text editors (my favorite being Editpad). I'm retired now and I would like to go back to writing in Xywrite on an older MacBookPro which has Windows 7 running with System 32 and also DosBox with both XY4 and XY3.5 installed. I've poked at it a bit but haven't figured out yet how to manage it.

I know this is old hat for this group but can anyone point me to discussions in the archives that would help me get oriented. What would be most helpful is date ranges of message exchanges (or documentation) where to look.

--Chuck Creesy