Re: Xy4 on Win 8 /VMware / Win2K

You might want to re-check your Fontographer version as I have
Fontographer 3.5.2 for Win 3.10. I had even an earlier Win 3.1 version
(maybe 3.3), but I think you may need Win 3.1 to run the version you've
got, or you are mistaken and it is a newer version which might work. FG
4.1x works well under Win 98SE (can be installed in VirtualPC 2007).
Fontographer 3.5.2 runs very well under VirtualPC 2007 DOS/Win 3.1. More
on compatibility see:
http://www.fontlab.com/contact-and-support/faq/faq-fontographer/

Best regards,

Kari Eveli