Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Sat, 22 Jan 2005
15:11:30 -0800

> I actually don't use the Avant as my main keyboard because the
> programmability is not fully up to my idiosyncratic needs. I have an old
> Prokey Maxi Switch as my main kbd and Avant as secondary one.

I'm curious. The Avants have, as you know, a pretty thorough programmability.
Where do they fall short compared to the Prokey? What's the layout on the
Prokey -- F keys left?
102 keys? I assume they are no longer available(?)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx