Shareware Survey

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I WILL be interviewing shareware authors and
publishers for the article. I'm using a two-step approach. The first is
a very concise questionnaire which will be used both for background
info (and potentially as quotable material) and to aid in identifying a
diversity of author/publisher viewpoints which, in turn, will be used
to select a limited number of interviewees. I'd like to fax or mail you
the questionnaire if you will supply contact info. Actually, your
Chicago-area location makes selection of you during the second step
particularly attractive. Hope to hear from you shortly. Either post a
message here, or leave a voice or fax msg at 312.939.3300. Thanks.