Re: the germ theory; off-topic

I actually enjoy the off-topic stuff, particularly the humor.
And I hope we get a photo of the new XyBaby we chose names for when he is born in a few more weeks. That photo will belong in Carl's autobiography, "Scaling the Heights of Mt. Xy."
Everybody's got their hot topics and I can't imagine anyone who uses
XyWrite being so seriously wacky I wouldn't want to know what they're
thinking, at least a little bit. I'm a newspaperman and get paid to be
curious.

I'm back to work now and will confine myself to Xy-topics henceforth (maybe).

"Too much sanity may be madness!"
--Don Quixote, in Man from LaMancha

===