RE: PGM scripts and Xywrite.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mark Butler
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:27 AM
To: 'Robert Holmgren'; xywrite@xxxxxxxx; Mark Butler
Subject: RE: PGM scripts and Xywrite.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your response, I think the idea is to create sed files from
the PGM scripts and run these from a Perl Script. As we use Macs this means
we can dispose of XyWrite and the PC's it runs on. What I need to know is
what the commands in the PGM files mean? Is there a format or are they
simply search and replaces.

I've attached a Zipped file as you said. I think the format was wrong last
time as I cut and pasted it from Vim on a unix box. The format is more
readable when viewing from Windows.

Thank you for your help.

Mark.