Re: XPL question: VA$DL

Carl Distefano wrote:
It identifies the currently loaded SETTINGS.DFL file -- but there's
a catch: the loaded file has got to be _named_ SETTINGS.DFL. Otherwise, VA $DL returns "(none)".
See above; either no settings file is loaded, or the loaded settings
file is not named SETTINGS.DFL. Check your STARTUP.INT, Patricia.
Yes, of course. When I was playing around with colors, I found that
black text on a white screen rendered my menus unreadable. Not that I
often use the menus, but at that point I was for something or other, so
I dug up the old color scheme, renamed that DFL file visible.dfl, and
load it. So, of course, I get "(None)." Sorry for the dumb question,
thanks for the answer.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx