ALT Key Thanks and Some TTG Questions

June 8, 1995

I want to thank all of you nice people for writing me and letting
me in on the ALT key solution.

Actually, I tried to change the definition of the ALT key in the
"TABLE=" table, but I never thought of having to change the
definition in the "TABLE=ALT" table.
 Sort of like having to change the "ALT-ALT" key definition :-)
Anyway, this came from Nathan, so THANKS.

Also, I wanted to ask Kenneth Frank if TTG is going to be
integrating and equation editor with in the XyDOS product. I
know that he mentioned that they were thinking about bundling an
editor with the Windows version of the product, but what about
the DOS end? So, now I'm askin'.

Mr. Frank, what plans do you have for an equation editor for the
DOS side of the world?

: **Sigh** It sure would be nice to be able to
have a working copy of Orbis. **Sigh**

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carterc@xxxxxxxx
Calgary, Alberta.
Canada