Re: XY4, vDos-lfn and expanded memory

Hi Paul,

In case you want a copy of EMSMagic 1.1 you can download it from the URL below. I noticed that the newer EMSMagic 2.1 might not work with vDos(-lfn); neither EMSMagic 1.1 nor EMSMagic 2.1 seem to work with vDosXy. So the best solution to provide EMS memory for Xy4 seems to load EMSMagic 1.1 before running Xy4's editor.exe with the /e parameter within vDos-lfn.

http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/wengier/old/EMSMAGIC.COM

Wengier