Re: WILDCARD by CLD

Robert Holmgren wrote:
The only thing that matters is what XyWrite "thinks" your scan code to be.
That's easy enough to determine. Go to frame WILDCARD, and make this change:
from
 ...>{greater_than}1>...
 ...>>{greater_than}1>...
Then LOADHELP. Run the revised routine, and it will report the value
of VA$SC on the PRompt line (then Quit).

Here's the logic of my conclusions. There are four premises:
snip<
Thank you for that admirably lucid and informative post. I hope everyone
saves it for the next time this question pops up. In fact, I think I'm
going to start a subdir in my XyInfo dir for just such explanations.
Unfortunately, RH&CLDonXPL is too long for an 8.3 file name.

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx