Re: off-topic: c: drive filling up

> However, this paragraph in your response interests me. Can
> you suggest who I might contact? I've already checked
> Earthlink, but they only offer 10mb, which is about the size
> of 2 not-particularly-high-quality images.
>
> > I have also heard of internet space that you can use to store files and
> > information. I can tell you more about this also. The concept is that the
> > actual files/info is stored in cyber space and not on the hard drive of your
> > computer, but you may access the information easily.

There were a bunch of these services around, usually having a name like
something-Drive. X-Drive was one, with several others following a similar
nomenclature. They typically offered in the neighborhood of 50+ meg.s of online
storage, for a range from free to some modest cost. Like many other internet
business models that never panned out, these sites seemed to have merged,
disappeared, or become distinctly un-free by the time I got around to checking
them out. Not sure what's around currently, but try a Google search for "free
online storage," and if nothing promising turns up, drop the "free." One thing
you might want to consider is whether you think the service is going to still be
around a month from now, and what the security issues re whatever you store there
may be, if these are important factors.

Jordan