Re: Xywrite antiques -Reply

Catching up with Rene's response to Steve Crutchfield:

≪ >Ken Frank is a lawyer, but he doesn't seem to lurk on this list
 >anymore.

 Maybe he is busy preparing the impending release of "SmartWords"?

 -- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo ≫

A virtual paper wad just whizzed past your head from me, Rene! I figure Ken
was hauling the whole "SmartWords" thing up the flagpole to see who would
salute, and didn't get enough salutes to make it worthwhile. Or he had enough
lucrative legal work to make this project seem inconsequential. Too bad for
all of us.

Jeff Seager