Re: Which computer

Would you happen to have the url for Edward Mendelson's website handy?
Thanks
Judith Davidsen

Avrom Fischer wrote:

Edward Mendelson has a web site for wordperfect 5.1 and 6.0 users. As Dos programs those two programs face many of the same problems as xywrite does. He has a very good discussion of dos program compatibility with with various windows programs. I have not used it lately, (last used about a year ago) but I am sure it is upgraded and he is extremely knowledgeable. He a professor of literature at Columbia and writes for PC and other computer journals. avromf@xxxxxxxx mailto:journals.avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx