From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx [mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harry Binswanger
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 7:47 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XyWrite in full screen mode on Win7 32 bit

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Use the "windowed" version and make it take up as much of the screen as you like. (Otherwise, I think the issue is hardware-determined.)
Although my company long since abandoned XyWrite to my great
disappointment, very infrequently I need to research old XyWrite files.
Today was one of those days.  Unfortunately, my computer operates on
Win7 (32 bit), which is not all that friendly to XyWrite.  I somehow
figured out a while back how to get it to run in a small window on the
screen, but it cannot be opened up to full screen.  When I try to open it
up using enter, I get an error message that says This system does not
support full screen mode.

Is there anything I can do about that or am I stuck?

//Avi

Avram L. Sacks
Riverwoods, IL 60015 847-267-7110