Re: Importing a Wordperfect 8 file in Xywrite

I've had some experience doing this. If you open the document in Wordperfect 8, and click Save As, it gives you three curious Xywrite options. Save as Xywrite III Plus 3.55, Xywrite III Plus 3.56, or Xywrite III Plus 4.0. (Well at least they have the option) Tables and graphics will probably be a mess.

>>> Paul Breeze  05/22/01 12:26PM >>>

Is it possible to import a Wordperfect 8 document including tables
and some diagrams into XyWin or XY4? I would be happy if I could
transfer text and tables, without the graphics if that is an option.

Paul Breeze