Re: E-mailing via Compuserve (was Editors: Follett/Wensberg ...)

At 02:19 AM 9/10/98 -0400, you wrote:

>My understanding is that C'serve likes to think its customers mainly write
>to one another, so "internal" addresses are simple: 00000,000 (that's a
>comma in the middle). To turn this into a grown-up Internet address the
>comma has to be changed to a full stop: <00000.000@xxxxxxxx>

Right. That was the problem. When I copied your address into my e-mail
reply, I picked up your name as well as the CIS number. So of course the
ISP couldn't deliver it. I knew better once, but had forgotten. I was on
C'serve
for some years. Sorry

RH