Re: Wikipedia entry on XyWrite

ATEX

Harry Binswanger wrote:
I just looked up the Wikipedia entry on XyWrite. I think it could use some work. I edited a few things, under the heading "Features," but more editorial contributions by us would be useful. One thing that should be added right at the top is the "parent" mainframe program Xy is based on. Just now, I forget its name. Anybody can edit the Wikipedia entry. Just hit the Edit tab. Incidentally, users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ is not working right now. Is that something temporary, or do I have the wrong URL? I hope not, because I added the URL to the Wiki entry. Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx
begin:vcard fn:Peter Cassidy - Director of Research n:Cassidy;Peter org:TriArche Research Group;Cambridge Research Directorate adr:Suites 200-202;;38 Rice Street;Cambridge;MA;02140;USA email;internet:pcassidy@xxxxxxxx title:Director of Research x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:http://www.triarche.com version:2.1 end:vcard