Re: another dubious message

Well, Panda ID'd it as containing both W32/Klez.I and something called
Exploit/iFrame. McAfee I do not think much of. I once picked up a copy of
their all-in-one utils, and it was a disaster: locked up the system on
install, couldn't be uninstalled, crashed right and left. I think I had
to manually delete the directory and restore my pre-install registry to
get rid of it.
	 I should also point out that when I was on the Panda site this weekend,
I noticed a warning of a new varmint called "grimgram" or something like
that--perilously close to a quotation we've tossed about here, in
slightly mangled form: "grim grammarians in their golden gowns," except
that Wendell informed me, off list, that it's actually "gloomy
grammarians," from a poem by Wallace Stevens. (Naturally, I don't think
grammarians either gloomy or grim, but...)
Patricia