From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Jordan,

If you have an old DOS printer connected to LPT1, you can use the raw
print option. Otherwise GhostPCL is your best bet, and as a bonus, it
offers a really nice print preview. When using Xy4, You may achieve
better results with a PCL printer file (e.g. PCL.PR4). And for Xy3, I
recommend the new PCL_LTR.PR3, PCL_LGL.PR3 and PCL_A4.PR3. The installer
does not have these, they are are a separate download
(http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/PCL_print_files_for_XY3.zip).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)