Re: Attachments and HTML (was Re: XP & malware)

Thanks Harry & Paul:

The method Harry seems to be using is likely the path I would need to follow.  Since
I had only used NB for printing thus far, I was not well informed as to the extent of
its conversion capabilities, so this is good to know.

   Jordan