Re: KEYBOARD

Dear Mr. Honeyman

We do have a keyboard file for the Xeta keyboard, which is a keyboard adapted
from the Atex system for use with XyWrite. It has 116 keys. There has been some
problems reported with users getting stuck in a shifted state caused by using
the top row of blank keys. Xeta reportedly fixed this problem with an upgrade
to older prom versions. The Xeta keyboard can be downloaded from "XyWrite
Utilities" section of the board, if this file is not compatible leave the make
and model of your keyboard and I will investigate further.

                         Brian