Re: moving TAME settings from one computer to another

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 8:27 AM, Edward Mendelson mailto:em36@xxxxxxxx wrote:
You do NOT need to enable virtualization in the BIOS in order to run vDosXy.

That's very good to hear!

Two questions: Is there a beta version of the vDosXY Installer I could test? And if not, can any of you offer any step-by-step instructions for the changes I need to make after installing vDosXY? As noted earlier, although a quick study, I have little experience tweaking applications -- and since I've just installed Windows 7 (32-bit), I'm dealing with an OS that's new to me.

Lynn