logtoday

    I am interested to know if there is a program in U2, that creates a text file which lists all the Xywrite files with its directory name, that was called for that day. One of course can edit the file to remove duplicates of files used more than once. It should also include XPl programs that were ldpm, or had to be browsed or edited for a specific purpose. I would find such a routine helpful to check also on routines and recommendations contained in Xywrite e-mails from the group.

    with regards,

        Morris