Re: vermin alert

** Reply to message from "Yo Intl. YK"  on Sat, 1 Mar 2003
22:28:22 +0800

>> there is most likely someone on the list who is
>> not running up-to-date anti-virus software.

> Care to tell us what the crime about that is? I am not running any
> anti-virus software, and I don´t have an viri either... Duh!
> I am really, really, getting tired about this "virus" hype.

Uhh -- if I recall correctly, you disseminated the Hanson virus back in, let's
see, November 2000... I don't open attachments willy-nilly either, but I do
run anti-virus SW, at least under Windows. Mistakes happen. Why rant about it?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx