Re: Kill1A etc. -- Useful little helpers

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Rene von Rentzell wrote:

> TEXTCON.EXE ... Converts e-mail style text with hard returns into
>         useful, XY-style ASCII files, leaving hard returns
>         only for headers, paragraphs etc. Semi-intelligent
>         analyzing the text and making the right decision.

Now that's something I could use. Where can I get it?

I could also use a utility that would convert XyWrite-style files into
files with hard returns on each line, for e-mail purposes. At present, I
sometimes compose files in XyWrite, and then pull them up in PC-Write,
to format text for e-mail and my Web page.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                    lawyer@xxxxxxxx
 Boston, MA 02108-2503            http://world.std.com/~lawyer/