Re: likely false positive (?)

Dear Jordan

Correction. I just tried to download the file again and Avast stopped me.
I stopped protection and then downloaded again, then scanned the zip. The only part of the archive it objected to was BIGEDIT. I have compared this file to the version I am already using in my VDOS version of XY4 and the size and date are exactly the same, so it looks like a false positive to me. The zip I have just downloaded is 4,026,176 in size according to my file manager.
I am running XP and I use AVast version 4.7 because I found the later
versions too irritating. It seems to work just as well but is less wizzy.

I don't know if any of this helps.

Best wishes

Paul