Re: Report on MojoPac

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 02 Jul
2007 13:56:15 -0400

Harry:

> >Maybe so, but I bought mine four years ago, and it has only
> >128 >Megs. I'd like to know if that's enough. Is that too
> >much to ask?
>
> Not at all. Here's what my friend, Klaus, answered:
>
> "In my experiences, MojoPac installs with a 50 MB footprint, so
> 128 MB is space aplenty."

Interesting -- many thanks for finding out. My point, of course,
was that the company should make this information easily available,
and not put potential customers to the trouble of ferreting it out.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx