Re: Duplicate Posts from FREELISTS.ORG

From: Fred Weiner

> I am receiving duplicates of postings since the turnover to the new Xylist
> server.

Fred:

Perhaps you didn't realize it, but you're subscribed under two addresses: one at gmail.com and the
other at twcny.rr.com. The latter address had mail set to "postpone" at the UPenn server,
so you might have lost track of it. When I transferred the subscriber list, I chose not to continue
"postpone" status when present, as I wanted everyone to be aware of the move.