Re: Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

--- Michael Norman  wrote:

> I'm migrating to Thunderbird from Eudora and have a
> large mailbox I
> want to archive as plain text. So far in U2 I've
> found *cleanemail*
> and *deltags.* That should do the job, no?

DELTAGS is great -- I use it regularly, though so far
have not needed it for email. It does not seem to
account for some "&123" format things I run into in
some HTML that I think must come from some MicroSoft
page composition products. (The MS take on how this
should be done may not be universally accepted.)

 Jordan