Re: EdShop

Richard Henderson wrote:

> Would you care to suggest the proper text for complaining to Media3.net?

For what it's worth, as an unnumbered member of the Lumber Cartel
(TINLC), here's what I responded with (obligatory LARTS (TINOL)):

Begin LART
abuse@xxxxxxxx
------------
It appears you have a spammer in your midst. Please investigate and if
so, exterminate!

noc@xxxxxxxx, abuse@xxxxxxxx, postmaster@xxxxxxxx
You are providing web hosting services to a low life spammer who has
just spammed a list I subscribe to. Please terminate!
End LART

Regards,
L Anderson

PS: Copy of the spam with full headers were forwarded to all avove
e-mail addys.