Re: High-ascii characters through the clipboard

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:50:05 +0900

> This *is* the ASCII/ANSI problem you are looking at; however I find it
> highly curious that your XYwrite converts ANSI coming in via the clipboard.
> My one surely does not. On my desk, the battle lines are clearly drawn --
> Xy is Ascii, territory, and the Windoze world belongs to Ansi.

After you import an ANSI document into XyWrite (without changes), you can run
the U2 routine "ansi2xy" and all the conversions are done instantaneously.
Very thorough, and thoroughly tested (thanks to intense collaboration
with Manuel Castelao).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx