Re: Xywrite's autocorrect and autoreplace

Thanks to Carl and to Daniel Say for resolving the
autoreplace-autocorrect confusion. Since I've never used
autocorrect I couldn't make heads or tails of Jordan's msg
that confused it with autoreplace.

Daniel quotes another subscriber frothing at the mouth
about the necessity to type an extra char in v3 releases
after v3.55 to get autoreplace to work. I believe autoreplace
kicks in in any release only when you signal that the
word is complete by typing a space or return. That's the
only "extra char" v3.56-v3.58 require to autoreplace. ... Ciao.		--a

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: