Re: Non-mushy keyboards

" hitting that stupid useless windows key that suddenly propels you back
" to the desktop when we think we are hitting the alt or the ctrl key.
"
" Leslie Bialler " Columbia University Press " lb136@xxxxxxxx

-------
	And since it is difficult to find retail non-Windowed Key
	keyboards, you should be looking and asking at your local
	used PC shops, typewriter repair shops for such non-
	Windows key. Preferably the same brand and model number
	as you are now used to.
	When I poured green tea into mine and stopped it working,
	I suddenly found that I couldn't get a replacement at
	the local store, so for a few months I checked all keyboards
	for sale at swap-meets, junk sales, used PC shops etc.

	I have enough backups for that now, with some nice non-english
	keyboards discovered besides, all for $2 to $15.

	I'm expecting voice and thought reading data entry when
	the last of these gives up.
					Daniel Say