Re: No more vDos worlds left to conquer - NB3 and Xy4 comparison

Carl,

Please note that the directive is NB3_SUBPSCR=ON. It is ON by default,
so if you omit NB3_SUBPSCR, it is ON.

NB3 shows sub- and superscripts. The results are different from Xy4,
though.

I also called my NB3 color table from inside Xy4, and it shows the same
subscripts/superscripts that Harry has.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)