Re: Spanish vowels and accent table

Robert Holmgren wrote:
Try ACNT1252.PRN, an Accent Table for Code Page 1252: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ACNT1252.ZIP This table excludes lowercase y diaeresis (y-"umlaut") because it is a three-byte character 255, and Accent Tables don't work with three-byte characters.
Robert, Thank you very much for your new material. I am unable to find in my XYWWWEB.REG the variable you mention in the header of ACNT1252.PRN. Could you give me more information about the syntax for this variable? Best regards, Manuel Castelao