Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

Several months ago I attempted to purchase an Avant Stellar, but the cost was really discouraging.

Avants are great keyboards with great touch. (They are, however, quite heavy, if you need to take them on trips). And let me jump in and save Robert the trouble of restating this: don't economize on keyboards and screens. They are your eyes and hands, so to speak.

I actually don't use the Avant as my main keyboard because the programmability is not fully up to my idiosyncratic needs. I have an old Prokey Maxi Switch as my main kbd and Avant as secondary one.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx