Xy3 readme files

Aware that some of the information we need nowadays came out not in the
doc but in readme files, I've collected together the three that I've got
for Xy3 and can send them to anyone who's interested.

There's nothing startling in them. Amongst other things, there's the
detail of which keys need the NI at the beginning of their keyboard file
definitions. (XyQuest furnished a program to put them into
existing keyboard files.)

Plus details of cursor command strings, HP laserjet drivers ..

John

Pour mieux recevoir vos emails, utilisez un PC plus performant !
Découvrez la nouvelle gamme DELL en exclusivité sur i (france)
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/signedell