3.56 DOWNGRADE

A new phenomena: the XyWrite no-charge DOWNGRADE. Step right up. Get yer new
and improved version with fewer features! Get rid of that pesky beeping each
time your word processor fixes or expands something you can't be bothered to
type correctly.

Major blunder folks.

I'm happy with the XyWrite I now use. I'm not concerned when other
sophisticated computer users say XyWhat? I'm not surprised that I can't find a
paperback in the book store that says "XyWrite" on the cover. It's OK with me
that the Boston Computer Society has no XyWrite SIG. If the rest of the
computing world walks away from XyWrite in favor of menus, mice, and pretty
pictures, I'll still be here pounding out words and performing amazing feats of
XPL wizardry with my trusty XyWrite.

As soon as I get the urge to slow things down in favor of a less functional,
more compatible word processor, I'll go buy one.

Thanks anyway, I'll pass. (odd: I can't seem to type "PRD" without having it
turn into "of the Public Records of Dade County, Florida"). Cheers.

PS: Mightn't you still have legal problems with Productivity Software if you
are unable to corral all of the outstanding versions of the offending software?