Conflicts between XyDOS and Win 95??

There have been numerous crashes on my Compaq Deskpro PC (32 Megs
memory, plenty of harddrive space) hooked up to a company network
running Novell 3.12 and Novell 4.0, as well as Win NT 4.0. I'm using
Win95 locally. MIS here at the New York Academy of Sciences thinks the
crashes are related to XyDOS 3.55 using low memory. I've expressed my
doubts. But has anyone traced crashes to XyDOS? If so, any help
dianosing the problem would be much appreciated.

Peter Brown
pbrown@xxxxxxxx