Re: a XyWrite-on-Mac question

The entry in my keyboard table is:

CAPS=58,T:C

As I understand it the T:C means it is a toggle for caps. My guess was that
if you leave that out it will not toggle. I have just tried it and it does
not work. Well, it does work in so far that my little indicators in the
bottom right hand corner show that caps is only on when I press the key,
but it does not tell the truth. It is still toggling. Now, I am using
XyWrite for Windows. And Windows does interfere when it shouldn't, so if
you are using XyWrite for DOS try it out yourself.

Paul