Re: RH Macon assignments

At 1/4/2003 04:37 PM -0500, Carl Distefano wrote:
Those extra spaces weren't in Robert's original. Something must
must have gone wrong when you imported the ENCODEd material from
Eudora into Xy. Either that, or the ENCODEd material became
corrupted en route to you.
Hm. Okay. I wonder: after saving the msg, should one strip (or not)
everything up to where the code header (XPLeNCODE v2.0) begins? Just as a
test I can decode both ways and check to see if those spaces are there.

Michael Norman
michael.norman@xxxxxxxx