From: Gavin Budge
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xywrite manual
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:37:45 +0100

I agree it would be a substantial task, but not unmanageable - the
Finereader OCR program which I use has a high degree of accuracy, and it can
also produce PDF files. I don't think it is something I could do
immediately, but maybe in the next six months... of course, if someone else
was prepared to do some of the work, it might get done sooner.

I wouldn't want any contributions to costs, but what would be useful would
be if someone was prepared to host the file on their website.