Re: for the variously challenged

Carl wrote:
Or copy the password into the Clipboard in XyWrite or another app
that will allow you to see what you're doing, then Alt-Tab back and
paste it into the password field.

Great idea!
What I would like, additionally, is a way to see what the real password is when Win automatically puts up the password, as asterisks, into the password field. Sometimes I have neglected to write down (or store in a Xy file in readable form) the password, and I'd like to be able to get it from Windows. Hmmm, I guess if *I* could do that, so could any other (unwanted) user of my computer.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx