Re: Italics (was Re: Mixed up colors)

Wengier,

I too send my gratitude. I have a color scheme that now does this:

http://www.hblist.com/p/LatestModesvDosXy.jpg

I use these settings:
DF L1=33,1,33,33
DF L2=33,4,1,33,33
MD NM=207
MD BO=22
MD UL=27
MD IT=30
MD SD=24
MD DI=13
MD BU=107
MD BI=106
MD RV=12

Regards,
Harry

Wengier,
Now font styles such as bold italics can be displayed visually in Xy4 as well with the new WP = XY setting in the latest build. Hope this will be useful.
Thanks, Wengier, this is great! I've installed the new build, and I find that the following MoDe assignments work very well in Xy4 with monochrome color schemes: MD NM=7 MD UL=3 MD IT=10 MD BO=15 MD BU=11 MD BI=14 I will need to make some adjustments to my other (more colorful) color schemes, but this should be not be difficult to do (and, in fact, will be a pleasure). Thank you again for your support of XyWrite users! -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx