Re: Xy4 Help

Leslie, 4.016 has a few additional areas which need to be attended to before it
is released. When it is released it will become the shipping version, and
should be attained through our Sales department. There are changes which
affect more than EDITOR.EXE, so a complete disk set is recommended for this
update. We expect at least a few weeks before the final changes are
incorporated, however I will post notice here at that time.

Regards, Jim