vDosMac updated to latest vDos version

Jos Schaars has released a new version of vDos (2016.10.01), and I’ve included it in my experimental vDosMac application that runs vDos under OS X (now macOS).

The download link is the same as before:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/271144/vDosMac.zip [ dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/271144/vDosMac.zip ]

I have not experimented with vDosPlus in this application, but it should be easy to find vDos.exe in the application bundle and replace it with vDosPlus.exe (but change the name of vDosPlus.exe to vDos.exe first). Presumably it should work equally well.

This application comes with absolutely no support. If it doesn’t work the way you want it to, simply delete it.