"access denied" message

I installed a copy of XyWin on Win2000 recently. I have done this before
with no problems, but have recently reformatted my computer and had to
re-install the program. For some reason when I leave a document for a
period of time I come back to many "access denied" messages that I must
click through many times before it disappears. This leads me to believe
that there is a problem with the "autosave" function. Any other ideas on
what is causing this and/or how to correct this?

Many thanks!

Mimi Gauthier LeBien