Re: OED, CD-ROMS, Hard drives, etc.

Dorothy saith:
> We drop a lot more for hardware that loses
its value in six months...

  Right -- I've bought an awful lot of dead-end hardware that I thought
was "cutting-edge". CD-ROMS will be around for at least awhile -- and
since the video industry is now marketing players for essentially the
same format, I'd expect it to last a bit.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you