Re: CONAGENT.EXE

Thank you Martin and Patricia. Seems to be "normal" part of my
Windows set up. I'm asking about it because it "does something"--it's
frustrating to be so ignorant in the presence of experts--when I
attempt to use the w2 command, loading with the Rexx box. I'm plugging
along figuring out what to do--thus the question about conagent.exe.
FW.