Re: screen size change

Does alt-Enter fix it? That toggles between full-screen and "maximized."
Even if it does, that still leaves the question of how it's state got changed.)

--Harry
Suddenly (just now, after an hour or so on the Web, with Xywrite minimized to
the task bar) I find 6 or 8 lines lopped off the bottom of my normally full
screen, so that when I'm using Xy the screen (still full width) has shortened
at the bottom to reveal a row of desktop stuff btween it and the taskbar.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx